Is there anything better than fruit and chocolate? The secret ingredient is cinnamon. This is an easy recipe for Halloween candy or any time of the year. Just change the candy corn out for another holiday favorite.
- 1 lb of chocolate almond bark
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Candy Corn
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, cranberries, raisins and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto wax paper.
- Before chocolate sets, top each candy with a piece of Candy Corn.
- Allow to cool completely and then store in an air-tight container.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||25%|
|Total Fat 1.9g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.5g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|