Cost per recipe $7.22 view details
- Â Â Tart cranberries combine with walnuts and creamy pumpkin for a moist quick
- Â Â bread. Delicious slathered with cream cheese or possibly butter.
- 4 x Large eggs
- 2Â 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 x (16-ounce.) can LIBBY'S(r) 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3Â 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp grnd allspice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 c. walnut halves and pcs
- 8 ounce fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked through
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat Large eggs till frothy. Slow add in sugar and oil, beating till creamy. Stir in pumpkin and beat till thoroughly blended.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, allspice and salt. Slowly fold into pumpkin mix till just mixed. Stir in walnuts and cranberries, don't over-mix.
- Spoon into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour, or possibly till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cold on a wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1639g|
|Calories from Fat 2431||39%|
|Total Fat 276.67g||346%|
|Saturated Fat 26.31g||105%|
|Trans Fat 5.62g|
|Total Carbs 870.98g||232%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.0g||87%|