Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 2 chicken breasts (bone-in, skin-on)
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup granny apple, diced into small chunks (1/4-1/2 inch)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1.5 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayo (I use Dukeâs but use your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Once chicken is cool enough to handle, remove skin and cut chicken breast off the bone. Shred chicken breasts using your fingers or two forks or dice with a knife to about 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix together greek yogurt, mayo, apple cider vinegar, and rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine, shredded chicken (about 2 cups), pecans, shallots, green apple, and cranberries. Toss with dressing until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for at least an hour until ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||53%|
|Total Fat 10.58g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.26g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 10.07g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|