Cost per recipe $3.61 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. orange juice
- 2 tsp orange juice concentrate
- 2 tsp fructose
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 c. Whole Wheat Flour Fresh Grnd (Reduce Liquid Abt 2 Tablespoons To Start With If It Is Not Fresh - Grnd - I Think Fresh Gound Is Fresher)
- 2 tsp Vital Wheat Gluten
- 2Â 1/4 tsp Yeast (I Use Saf)
- 2 tsp Minced Orange Peel Lightly Peel 1
- Â Â Orange & Chop Up The Peel
- 3/4 c. Dry Cranberries (Add in Near End Of kneading)
- I prefer to bake this as a round loaf in my oven. I brush the loaf with egg white glaze - mix orange juice with the egg white if you think of it. I bake it at 350 for about 25-30 min. Of course you can let the bread machine bake it.
- I use this same recipe to make bagels. Follow your favorite bagel routine. THis dough is stiff sufficient for bagels using my fresh grnd whole wheat flour, but reduce the orange juice about 2 Tablespoons to start with if you are using purchased whole wheat flour. You could also do a combination of flours and start with the lesser amount of liquid.
- This is my very favorite bread. We have a local bakery which makes this bread and I was addicted to it before I discovered a bread machine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 816g|
|Calories from Fat 42||3%|
|Total Fat 5.03g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.76g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 338.67g||90%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.9g||56%|