Cost per recipe $6.85 view details
- Â Â Serve this versatile butter on the breakfast scones (see recipe) as well as
- Â Â waffles, pancakes and muffins.
- 2 c. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. cranberries, coarsely minced
- 1/4 c. light-brown sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 4 Tbsp. grnd walnuts
- 1/2 c. whole cranberry sauce (in a bowl, stir to loosen the sauce before measuring)
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
- In a large bowl, whip the softened butter at high speed with an electric mixer till it turns pale yellow, scraping the sides of the bowl to make sure all the butter gets whipped.
- Add in the cranberries, sugar, honey, walnuts, cranberry sauce and orange and lemon zests. Whip at medium speed till the mix turns light pink. Add in the buttermilk and whip till fully incorporated.
- The butter can be covered and stored in the mixing bowl or possibly, using a rubber spatula, transferred to smaller bowls for storage.
- It can also be refrigerated for five min to hard up slightly and then shaped into a log approximately 1 inch in diameter for easy slicing into discs.
- Store well wrapped in the refrigerator for one to two weeks or possibly freeze for up to three months.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 952g|
|Calories from Fat 3359||79%|
|Total Fat 382.48g||478%|
|Saturated Fat 235.55g||942%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 218.93g||58%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||34%|