Cost per serving $7.15 view details
- 1Â 1/3 lb grnd turkey breast
- Â Â (the average weight of package from the meat case)
- 1 sm McIntosh apple finely minced
- 1 sm white onion minced
- 1 x celery rib from heart of the stalk finely minced
- 1 x rounded poultry seasoning - (rounded)
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Vegetable oil for drizzling
- 4 x sandwich-size sourdough English muffins
- 1 c. prepared whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise">mayonnaise or possibly reduced fat mayonnaise">mayonnaise
- 8 x Bibb lettuce leaves cleaned
- 4 x ears corn shucked
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 20 x fresh chive blades finely minced
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
- Preheat a large skillet or possibly a grill pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle skillet or possibly brush grill with vegetable oil and cook patties 5 to 6 min on each side.
- Toast split English muffins. Mix together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread muffin halves with cran-mayonnaise and pile in burgers and Bibb lettuce. Serve burgers with corn on the cob and berry desserts.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in salt and corn and cook for 5 to 6 minute. Drain ears and spread with butter. Sprinkle ears with a generous coating of minced chives.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 313g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 397||60%|
|Total Fat 44.85g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 13.19g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.1g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|