Cost per recipe $2.04 view details
- 1 1/2 c. pancake batter (you can use your own recipe or possibly a ready-made batter from a mix)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 c. Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 c. cranberries, fresh or possibly frzn
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions and set aside.
- Pour melted butter in 9 inch pie plate. Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate; arrange cranberries on top of apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle syrup over apples; carefully pour batter on top.
- Bake 30-35 min or possibly till top springs back when touched.
- Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate. Cut in wedges and serve with hot maple syrup or possibly fresh apple butter.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 223g|
|Calories from Fat 104||31%|
|Total Fat 11.89g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.36g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 61.23g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|