Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 1 bag fresh cranberries - (12 ounce)
- 4 x sweet cooking apples peeled, diced
- Â Â (such as Cortland)
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar or possibly Sucanat
- 1/4 c. apple juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp grnd ginger
- 1 pch allspice or possibly nutmeg
- 1/4 c. golden brown raisins
- Combine all the ingredients except the raisins in a large saucepan. Stir together; bring to a simmer, then simmer gently, covered till the cranberries have burst and the apples are tender, about 20 to 25 min.
- Stir in the raisins and allow to cold, uncovered. Transfer to a serving container and serve at room temperature.
- This recipe yields 8 or possibly more servings.
- Description: "This relish adds vivid color to fall harvest meals, and is a nice change of pace from jellied cranberry sauces for holiday meals."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.18g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.99g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|