Cost per serving $0.27 view details
- 1 c. golden sugar - (packed)
- 1 c. old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. chilled unsalted butter - (1 stick) cut into pcs
- 2 pkt cranberries - (12 ounce ea)
- 1Â 1/4 lb Golden brown Delicious or possibly Fuji apples peeled, cored,
- Â Â and cut into 1/2" cubes - (abt 3 med)
- 1Â 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice or possibly cider
- Â Â Vanilla ice cream for serving
- For Topping: Combine brown sugar, oats, flour, and salt in large bowl; toss to blend. Add in butter and rub in with fingertips till mix comes together in moist clumps. Cover; refrigeratewhile preparing filling. (Topping can be prepared 1 day ahead; keep chilled.)
- For Filling: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously butter 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish. Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, and apple juice in heavy large pot. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Boil till cranberries are tender and juices thicken slightly, about 5 min.
- Transfer filling to prepared dish. Sprinkle topping over. Bake crisp till filling bubbles thickly and topping is crisp and deep golden, about 40 min. Let cold 10 min. Serve with ice cream.
- This recipe yields 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||28%|
|Total Fat 8.96g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.62g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.83g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|