- 1 can Whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jar Raspberry jelly
- 1 pkt Unsweetened frzn raspberri
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, liquid removed
- 1 can Crushed pineapple, liquid removed
- 1 c. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Grnd allspice
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat till sugar dissolves and mix begins to boil. Stirring frequently, cook 5 min or possibly till slightly thickened. Cold to room temperature. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Serve with meat, bread or possibly lb. cake.
- Yield: about 6 c. of relish.
- of Good Taste.