Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- 1/3 c. diced cooked lean smoked ham (country-cured ham if available)
- 1 slc sour dough bread remove crust, and cut to fit bottom of casserole dish
- 4 x Large eggs - (to 5) beaten
- 1/4 c. evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Spray casserole dish with a non-stick spray and place sour dough bread on the bottom of casserole dish.
- Beat Large eggs, add in salt, pepper, evaporated lowfat milk and mix completely. Pour egg mix over bread. Sprinkle diced ham over egg mix and cover.
- Place casserole in refrigerator overnight or possibly in refrigerator for at least five hrs.
- Remove casserole from the refrigerator, spoon shredded Cheddar cheese onto the top of Large eggs. Smooth the cheese gentlly on top of egg mix.
- Place casserole in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 to 22 min depending on the depth of the casserole dish.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: This is easy to make, and would be perfect for a Sunday Brunch.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||60%|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.61g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.61g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|