Cost per serving $3.29 view details
- 1 lb Crabmeat picked over for shells and cartilage
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. Bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced parsley
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Vanilla-Infused Oil see * Note
- Â Â Minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide crabmeat among 4 heatproof plates and season with salt and pepper. Mix bread crumbs with extra virgin olive oil, parsley and salt and pepper. Sprinkle over crabmeat and pat lightly into a crust.
- Make sabayon: In a bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water beat egg yolk, and lemon juice till light and frothy. When Large eggs are pale, begin to drizzle in Vanilla-Infused Oil, continuing to whisk till all oil is added - sauce will thicken slightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle generously over top of crab. Bake plates in oven for 2 min or possibly till crumbs are lightly brown. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 76||38%|
|Total Fat 8.52g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.1g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|