Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 1 Tbsp. minced roasted walnuts
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. walnut oil
- 4 lrg Portobello mushrooms stems removed
- 2 ounce frisee lettuce
- 2 ounce watercress
- 1/2 c. fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
- Add in the walnuts, garlic and salt and pepper to the champagne vinegar and slowly whisk in the walnut oil.
- Baste the four portobello mushrooms with the vinaigrette and grill over a table top grill.
- Toss the frisee and the watercress with the remaining vinaigrette and place the mushroom in the center of the plate and mound the frissee on top. Garnish with jumbo lump crabmeat.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||84%|
|Total Fat 10.96g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.03g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.48g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|