Cost per recipe $17.38 view details
- 1 lb crabmeat, any kind picked free of shell
- 8 ounce cream cheese cut large dice
- 1 tsp warm sauce or possibly to taste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish or possibly to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Creole mustard-prepared">mustard or possibly other coarse mustard-prepared">mustard
- 1 bn green onions thinly sliced
- Â Â Kosher salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Place 1/2 the crabmeat in the bowl of a food processor. Add in 1/3 of the cream cheese, warm sauce, Worcestershire, horseradish, mustard, 2/3 of the green onions, salt, and pepper. Puree, running the processor for about 15 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula, add in 1/2 the remaining cream cheese, and puree till well blended, about 15 seconds. Stop and scrape the bowl again, add in the remaining cream cheese, and process till well incorporated.
- Adjust seasoning. Mix in the remaining onions and crabmeat and serve as a dip.
- Or possibly, to make canapes, reserve the remaining crabmeat, place the puree in a pastry bag, and pipe it onto crackers or possibly toast points. Season the reserved crabmeat, and garnish the canapes with the crabmeat and the remaining green onions.
- This recipe yields 3 c..
- Yield: 3 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 828g|
|Calories from Fat 745||58%|
|Total Fat 84.66g||106%|
|Saturated Fat 44.99g||180%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.28g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|