Cost per serving $3.70 view details
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lb lump crab meat cooked
- 2 x celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 med Haas avocado peeled, pitted, and cubed Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 bn watercress washed, and stems removed
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, and paprika. Add in crab meat, and celery. Mix well; add in salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir in avocado cubes.
- Divide watercress on four plates; top with salad.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "Sweet crab meat and creamy avocado make a light yet filling salad. A mildly spicy dressing brings flavors together."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 176g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 125||53%|
|Total Fat 14.0g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.05g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.73g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|