Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- . > (American / Metric measures) <
- . 1 cup (250ml) Whipping cream (35%)
- . 1/2 cup (45g) confectionerâs sugar
- . 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) premium Vanilla extract*
- . ice (enough to fill and hold the whipping cream bowl)
- . * Brandy has been known to have replaced vanilla with a special resulting flavour.
- . Prepare a large-sized bowl filled with ice to receive the cold preparation in the medium-sized bowl filled with whipping cream.
- . With an electric mixer, beat the cream on low speed until it becomes fluffy and starts holding its shape. At this point, gradually beat in the sugar and lastly the vanilla. Itâs now ready to serve or to be briefly (2hrs. max.) chilled in the refrigerator. This particular cream is best devoured as soon as possible. It is not suggested to make this ahead of time. Enjoy.
- . Claudia's flavourful wishes...FOODESSA.com
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|