Cost per recipe $2.33 view details
- 4 x - 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 c. Dry Red Wine, Cabernet or possibly Zinfandel
- 3 Tbsp. Napa Valley Green Chile and Garlic mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dry oregano, crumbled
- 1 tsp Dry basil, crumbled
- 1 tsp Dry thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Dry warm red pepper flakes
- 2/3 c. Consorzio Roasted Pepper flavored extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x London broil, 2- to 2 1/2 lb.
- Make marinade: In a bowl mix together all ingredients till combined well. Put London broil in a large resealable plastic bag and add in marinade.
- Seal the bag and marinade at least 3 hrs or possibly longer.
- Grill meat, over BBQ or possibly broiler to desired doneness. Slice meat diagonally into strips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 476g|
|Calories from Fat 154||27%|
|Total Fat 17.06g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6.16g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 12.28g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|