Cost per serving $2.41 view details
- 11 oz couscous (1 box)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced medium squares
- 10 cherry tomatoes: cut 4 tomatoes in quarters; cut 6 tomatoes longitudinally in half for the garnish
- 5-6 stalks of cilantro (use leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola cheese (option: or feta cheese)
- 1. Bring to a low boil 2 cups of low salt chicken broth with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add 11 oz of couscous and turn off the heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes and fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Add 5 tablespoons tomato paste, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and mix together.
- Mix in diced cucumber, 1 tablespoon of gorgonzola cheese, 4 tomatoes quartered.
- Arrange couscous mix in a bowl. Garnish with the tomato halves, cilantro leaves, and sprinkle the 2 remaining tablespoons of gorgonzola cheese
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 494g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||24%|
|Total Fat 11.21g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.41g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.33g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|