Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 750 gm courgettes topped tailed and coarsely grated
- 1/2 lrg clv garlic crushed
- 3 x Large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 pch freshly grnd nutmeg
- 5 Tbsp. plain flour
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced fresh mint leaves
- Â Â Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil for shallow frying
- 1 x salt and freshly grnd pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shallow fry heaped Tbsp. of the mix in 1cm of warm oil till crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Only turn over when a good crust has formed on the first side and work quickly because the salt added to the mix will draw out the water from the courgettes.
- If this happens add in a little more flour but only as a last resort.
- Makes 24 fritters
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||39%|
|Total Fat 0.84g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.36g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|