Country style ribs that melt in your mouth..
Easy dish for bbq’s. Wake up, put it in the oven and sit back.
I got sick of having bbq’s and spending all my time cooking, then not being able to socialize.
This dish made that possible.
- 6 pounds of beef or pork country style ribs (more or less)
- 1 big bottle of bbq sauce
- 1 9x13 oven dish
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Place ribs in oven pan.
- Fill pan just to the top of the ribs.
- Place in oven and let cook..
- After about 3 hours of cooking add the bbq sauce
- (Not so much on top of the ribs but more in the water)
- mix the water and the sauce together with a fork or whisk, that way the sauce soaks into the meat. then let cook the rest of the way
- I cook mine from 7am till about 2 or 3.
- You can also up the oven heat and cook for less time, I just find than the slower and longer you cook them the more they just fall apart.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2863g|
|Calories from Fat 3717||59%|
|Total Fat 412.09g||515%|
|Saturated Fat 165.49g||662%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 169.92g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|