Cost per serving $2.07 view details
- 1 x chicken (2 1/2-3 lb.) cut up
- 1 lb warm italian sausage cut into 1" pieces.
- 4 med potatoes unpared, cut in bite-size pieces.
- 4 med onions quartered
- 1 can chicken broth (13 3/4 ounce.)
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar with garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- In large roasting pan, combine chicken, sausage and potatoes. Bake at 425* for 20 minutes.; stir in peppers and onions. In small bowl, combine 1 c. chicken broth, vinegar and Italian seasoning; pour over meat and vegetables in pan. Cover; bake for 40-45 minutes. more or possibly till chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon meat and vegetables into serving dish. In 1 quart. measuring c., combine cornstarch with remaining broth till smooth; add in sufficient pan liquid to equal 3 c.. Throw away any remaining pan liquid. Return cornstarch mix to roasting pan; cook and stir over med. heat till mix thickens and boils. Pour over meat and vegetables.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 436g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 498||66%|
|Total Fat 55.22g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 17.57g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.63g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|