Cost per recipe $8.17 view details
- 6 x Ears of corn,, cooked
- 8 sm Vine ripened tomatoes, seeded and cut, into 1" chunks
- 1 sm Red onion, cut into, 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 4 med Zucchini, seeded, cut into 3/4 inch thick
- Â Â Half moons and parboiled for 1 minute
- Â Â Washed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 c. Pitted Kalamata olives,, cut into slivers
- Slice the kernels off the corn cobs and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine with the tomatoes and red onion. Make a dressing of the extra virgin olive oil mustard and vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add in the dressing to the vegetables and toss; marinate overnight. Right before serving, combine the zucchini with the rest of the ingredients; transfer them to a platter lined with lettuce and garnish with pitted olives.
- Yield: 8 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1359g|
|Calories from Fat 1050||76%|
|Total Fat 118.92g||149%|
|Saturated Fat 16.45g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 77.84g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.7g||59%|