Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- Butter to grease casserole dish
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- Â¼ cup flour
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- Â¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- Fill the baking pan with an inch of water and set it in the oven. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease the casserole dish with butter. Set it aside.
- Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl, and beat them with the fork until bubbles form on the top.
- If you are using fresh corn, cut it from the cob. If you are using frozen corn, run the bag under cold water to separate the kernels.
- Stir the corn into the eggs. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over the eggs and corn, then mix in.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the saucepan over low heat.
- Add the melted butter and milk to the corn mixture and stir.
- Pour the corn mixture into the greased casserole dish. Place the casserole dish into the baking dish of water in the oven.
- Bake the corn pudding for 1 hour or until the knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the casserole dish from the oven and set the pudding on a trivet at the table and serve it warm. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 128||55%|
|Total Fat 14.43g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7.66g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.09g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|