Cost per serving $1.42 view details
- 1 x red bell pepper
- 1 lb salted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 c. basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- Roast the red peppers whole over a gas or possibly charcoal flame, or possibly under a broiler, turning every few min till entirely blackened. Immediately place in a paper bag. Seal bag and let sit for 3 min. Peel off the charred skin and throw away. Slice the peeled peppers open and throw away the membranes and seeds.
- In a food processor, puree the bell peppers, butter, basil, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Transfer to a loaf pan which is lined with plastic wrap. Chill for approximately 1 hour, or possibly till butter hardens. To serve, remove from plastic wrap. Use leftover butter on fish, veggies, bread, etc.
- In a large pot, bring 8 c. of water to a boil. Add in corn and boil for 6 min. Serve with roasted red bell pepper butter.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 809||98%|
|Total Fat 92.06g||115%|
|Saturated Fat 58.26g||233%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.39g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|