Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1. Preheat oven to 425Â°.
- 2. Grease a 10 1/2 inch iron skillet generously with Crisco.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 4. Pour mixture into skillet.
- 5. Bake at 425Â° for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden brown. Don't over-bake.
- 6. Turn cornbread out upside down onto plate immediately after removing from oven. Serve hot with butter (optional).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 91g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 15||9%|
|Total Fat 1.73g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.71g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|