Cost per serving $1.37 view details
- 3/4 c. Basil leaves - (packed) washed, dry
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 pch Sugar
- 1/4 c. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil plus
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 10 x Corn ears husked
- 3/4 lb Cherry tomatoes quartered
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- To make the vinaigrette: Combine all vinaigrette ingredients except the oils in a food processor and process till the basil is finely minced. With the machine running, add in the oils in a stream.
- Preheat the grill (or possibly grill pan). Arrange the corn in one layer on a rack set 4 inches from the glowing coals (or possibly on a grillpan) and grill, turning 4 times, for 3 min on a side.
- Remove corn from grill and cold. Cut kernels from the cobs and mix with sufficient vinaigrette to cover generously. Stir in tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 147||74%|
|Total Fat 16.69g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.01g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 12.55g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|