- 1 pc 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pkt (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 can Pie filling (any kind)
- 1 can (small) crushed pineapple
- 8 ounce Cold Whip
- 1 cup. Sugar
- Let cream cheese come up to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in 1 cup. pie filling and 1/2 of liquid removed pineapple.
- Sweeten pie filling to taste. Mix in Cold Whip; pour into the pie shell.
- Garnish with remaining pie filling and pineapple. Refrigeratefor 2 hrs before serving.
- Cut with wet knife.
- Keep refrigerated..