Cost per recipe $1.25 view details
- 1 can (8 ounce)refrigerated crescent Rolls
- 2 pkt (8 ounce each) cream cheese, Softened
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dill weed Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. spread crescent roll dough on 13-inch baking stone and healthy pinch seams together. Bake 10-12 minutes. till lightly brown. remove from oven and let cold completely. blend cream cheese, mayo, dill weed, salt and pepper. spread the cheese mix on top of cooled crust. Topping: all finely minced: zucchini green onions mushrooms tomatoes, seeded green peppers cucumbers, seeded
- sprinkle layer of each vegetable over cheese mix. chill befor serving.
- personal comment: I have had this and it was absolutly delicous!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 259g|
|Calories from Fat 221||31%|
|Total Fat 24.91g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 3.54g||14%|
|Trans Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbs 107.27g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|