Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (about 1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 8 ounces uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place each breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
- Place flour in a shallow dish, and dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add white wine, 1/4 cup lemon juice, capers, and garlic to pan; scrape pan to loosen browned bits.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken over pasta.
- Top with sauce; sprinkle with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 303g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 86||9%|
|Total Fat 9.97g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.98g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 185.56g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|