Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. Picante sauce or chunky salsa (as mild or hot as you like)
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 24 (3-inch) muffin-pan cups. Set aside.
- In medium bowl mix eggs, picante sauce, flour and chili powder. Stir in cheese and onion.
- Spoon about 1 T. cheese mixture into each cup. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature with sour cream and additional picante sauce, if desired.
- Alternately you can freeze these and microwave them before heading out for the morning.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 21g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||61%|
|Total Fat 3.12g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.73g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.64g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|