Cost per recipe $20.94 view details
- 2 lb Sausage -- liquid removed or possibly rinsed
- 1 med Onion -- minced
- 2 med Green Peppers -- minced
- 4 med Tomatoes -- minced
- 3 c. Cheddar Cheese -- shredded
- 3 c. All Purpose Mix -- (see below)
- 3 c. Lowfat milk
- 9 x Large eggs
- Â Â to taste Salt
- Â Â to taste Black Pepper
- Combine the following in a 9 x 13 inch pan:
- Brown sausage in a large skillet- drain well. Mix green pepper, onion and tomatoes together and pour over sausage. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- In a large bowl, mix All Purpose Mix, lowfat milk, Large eggs, salt & pepper together till just mixed- mix will be slightly lumpy. Pour All Purpose Mix mix over sausage mix, then bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 min or possibly till golden.
- Note:This recipe freezes well. To reheat, place thawed casserole into a preheated 350 degree F oven for 20 - 30 min, or possibly till heated through.
- Don't Microwave, because Large eggs may explode, and heating will be extremely uneven.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3163g|
|Calories from Fat 3629||69%|
|Total Fat 405.53g||507%|
|Saturated Fat 169.98g||680%|
|Trans Fat 1.91g|
|Total Carbs 80.13g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|