- 1 pound spaghetti
- 8 ounce snow peas, slivered lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into long, thin strips
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with snow peas and red pepper.
- In a blender, puree peanut butter, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, sesame oil and salt.
- Pour dressing over noodles and vegetables.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature