Cost per recipe $2.23 view details
- About 2 ounces bean thread noodles (1 small bundle, see Notes)
- 1/2 med cucumber, seeded if you like and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 sm bunch spinach, leaves cut in thin ribbons
- 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. Chinese black vinegar (see Notes)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil Healthy pinch salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, soak noodles in a bowl of warm tap water till soft, about 5 min. Use scissors to cut them to a manageable length, 4 to 6 inches. Drain noodles and add in them to boiling water. When water returns to a boil, they will be done. Drain and immediately rinse with cool water. Drain again. Toss noodles with vegetables.
- Dress salad with sugar, black vinegar, sesame oil and salt
- Notes: Bean thread noodles, also called cellophane noodles or possibly green bean noodles, are available in Asian markets. Choose medium-thick noodles for this dish. Chinese black vinegar also is available in Asian markets.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 223g|
|Calories from Fat 125||68%|
|Total Fat 14.19g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.01g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.4g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|