This is just the thing for sipping after an evening passegiatta! Lovely!
- . 12 small frozen cubes (6 regular) of strong Espresso coffee (yields about 3/4 cup / 175ml)
- . 1oz (25ml) Agave syrup or Maple syrup
- . 2oz (25ml) Amaretto DiSaronno liquor
- . 2 cups (250ml) almond milk (any milk is fine too)
- . In a blender...crush and blend coffee cubes until a smooth granita consistancy is achieved.
- . Add the syrup and liquor. Blend again.
- . Add just a little milk to the blender in order to liquify the coffee mix for easier pouring. Set aside the rest of the milk.
- . Pour the blender mix into two very big glasses. Continue pouring the remainder of the milk equally between both glasses.
- . Alla vostra salutÃ©...FOODESSA.com