Cod (Merluzzo) in AcquaPazza (Crazy Water) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- Codfish (fresh or fresh frozen) 1/2 pound divided into 2-3 pieces
- 4 (fresh, red, ripe) medium size plum tomatoes or canned San Marzano tomatoes (3 or 4 without the tomato juice)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 t o3/4 cup dry white wine (or water) â
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped or torn parsley pinch of red hot
- pepperoncino (red pepper )-optional
- 2 thick slices of crusty bread-place under broiler till golden
- Place in saute pan- olive oil, garlic saute for 1 minute, then tomatoes, fish, parsley and wine.
- Then cook 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Serve cod on top of bread slices and pour sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley on side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||96%|
|Total Fat 13.51g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.87g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.9g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|