Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 2 x (7-ounce.) pkgs. (5 1/3 c.) flaked coconut
- 1 x (14-ounce.) can Eagle(r) Brand Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk (NOT evaporated lowfat milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1Â 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 . In large bowl, combine coconut, Eagle Brand and extracts; mix well
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets; garnish as desired.
- Bake 8 to 10 min or possibly till lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cold.) Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Macaroon Kisses: Prepare and bake as above. Press solid lowfat milk chocolate candy star or possibly drop in center of each macaroon immediately after baking.
- Tip:To reduce cost, omit 1 (7-ounce.) package coconut and substitute 2 c. fresh bread crumbs (4 slices)
- If you love coconut, you'll find which these macaroons are delicious and very easy to make!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Servings: Makes about 4 dozen
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.46g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|