Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- 1 x & 1/3 c. of flaked coconut
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 x egg whites
- 1/2 tsp almond (or possibly vanilla for a different taste) extract
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
- Drop from tsp. onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 for 20 to 25 minutes., or possibly till edges of cookies are golden.
- Remove from baking sheets immediately.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 5g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.7g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|