Cost per serving $1.97 view details
- 2 tbsps olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut up in 1" cubes
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut up in 1" cubes
- 1 can (16 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup (8 oz) chicken stock or bouillon or water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large casserole, saute onion in oil until softened. Add green pepper and garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and saute 1 minute.
- Add chicken, potatoes, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and enough stock or water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with a side dish of basmati rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 427g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 212||50%|
|Total Fat 25.27g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 21.68g||87%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 36.34g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|