Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Self-rising flour
- 3/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 3/4 c. Minced pecans
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 can Flaked coconut, (7 oz)
- 1/2 c. Minced pecans
- 1 pkt Cream cheese, (8 oz) softened
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk, (14 oz)
- 12 ounce Frzn whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar caramel sauce, (12.25 oz)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and press into a lightly greased 13-x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 min or possibly till lightly browned; cold.
- Heat 1/4 c. butter in a saucepan; add in coconut and 1/2 c. minced pecans.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often, till coconut is golden brown; cold.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed lowfat milk at medium speed with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Mix in whipped topping. Layer one-third each of cream cheese mix, caramel sauce, and coconut mix over crust. Repeat layers twice. Cover dessert, and freeze overnight.
- Makes 15 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 124g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 270||55%|
|Total Fat 31.24g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 20.78g||83%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 49.79g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|