- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies Cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Â½ cup whole almonds
- Â½ cup shredded coconut
- Â¼ cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a food processor combine the almonds, shredded coconut and chocolate chips. Give a few good chops, leaving the mixture slightly coarse.
- In a large frying pan melt the butter over a gentle heat. Add the marshmallows and begin to melt them.
- Add the Cocoa Krispies and the mixture from the food processor and toss.
- Butter a baking pan and smooth the mixture in the pan.
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Bake for 5-6 minutes to completely set this mixture.
- Let this completely cool before slicing.