Cost per serving $2.58 view details
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 1Â 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1Â 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c. buttermilk
- 3 lrg Large eggs beaten
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 c. Coco-Lopez
- Â Â (condensed coconut liquid available in liquor section of many markets)
- 1/2 c. toasted shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. toasted macadamia nuts minced
- Â Â Diced fresh pineapple for accompaniment
- Â Â Maple syrup for accompaniment
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking pwdr, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, Large eggs, melted butter and Coco-Lopez. Add in mix to flour mix. Stir with a spoon to combine; batter will be slightly lumpy. Stir in toasted coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Heat a well-greased griddle or possibly skillet over medium heat (375 degrees). Griddle is ready when a few drops of water bubble and skitter rapidly around.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 c. batter onto warm griddle. Cook pancakes till surface is covered with bubbles and appear dry around the edges. Turn and cook other side till golden.
- Serve garnished with pineapple, maple syrup, and butter.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 314g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 199||29%|
|Total Fat 22.88g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 11.44g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 99.51g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|