Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 4-5 clementines (about 375g total weight)
- 6 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 250g ground almonds
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Put the clementines in a pan with some cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 2 hours.
- Drain and, when cool, cut each clementine in half and remove the pips.
- Mix and pulse the clementines to a pulp- skins, pith, fruit and all. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190ÂºC. Butter and line a 21cm Springform tin.
- Beat the eggs and add the sugar, almonds and baking powder. Mix well, adding the pulped oranges.
- Butter and line a 21cm Springform tin.
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared tin and bake for an hour or until baked (when a skewer will come out clean). Cover the top with foil or greaseproof paper after about 40 minutes to stop the top burning.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool, in the tin. When the cake's cold, take it out of the tin.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||35%|
|Total Fat 9.51g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.49g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.81g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|