Cost per serving $1.62 view details
- 1 pt strawberries rinsed, hulled,
- Â Â and halved
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Â Â Curacao, Cointreau, or possibly Grand Marnier to taste
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice - (to 2)
- Â Â Whipped cream sweetened with
- Â Â Confectioners' sugar to taste
- Combine the strawberries with all of the ingredients but the whipped cream. Marinate at room temperature for 1 to 2 hrs. Serve in wine glasses topped with whipped cream.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||5%|
|Total Fat 0.52g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|