Cost per recipe $12.51 view details
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 8 T reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 12 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 c. light whipped topping
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, seeded and minced
- orange sections (for optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.To prepare crust: Spray 9-inch spring-form pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Pat mix evenly on bottom and halfway up side of pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 min or possibly till set; let cool.
- Pour orange juice into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice; let soften 1 minute. Heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves, about 3 min. Blend cream cheese and Ricotta cheese in large bowl till smooth. Stir in sugar. Add in gelatin mix to cheese mix; blend till smooth. Fold whipped topping into mix. Stir in minced oranges. Spoon into prepared crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate 6 hrs or possibly overnight.Remove side of pan; place cheesecake on serving plate. Garnish with orange sections, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1555g|
|Calories from Fat 1902||43%|
|Total Fat 214.86g||269%|
|Saturated Fat 109.43g||438%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 567.48g||151%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.2g||71%|