Cost per serving $1.34 view details
- 3 c. all-purpose flour - (to 3 1/2)
- 1 pkt yeast
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. warm water (125 degrees)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce sweet barbecue sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 ounce red onion julienned
- 3 ounce chicken cooked
- 1 ounce Gouda cheese shredded
- 1/8 ounce fresh cilantro minced
- For Pizza Dough: Combine 2 c. all-purpose flour, undissolved yeast and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir the water and the extra virgin olive oil into the dry ingredients and then slowly add in sufficient of the remaining flour to soften the dough. Place dough on a floured surface and knead approximately 6 min till smooth and elastic. Divide dough into two equal portions and roll each piece into a ball. Cover and let stand till the dough rises and is soft sufficient to stretch. Stretch the dough into round shape and top with desired toppings.
- Assembly: Top the stretched dough in order beginning with the barbecue sauce. Place the pizza on a pizza stone in the oven at 400 degrees and bake till golden.
- This recipe yields 2 individual-size pizzas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 452g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 312||28%|
|Total Fat 35.16g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 153.0g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|