Cost per serving $3.50 view details
- 1/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-oz bottle)
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 2 garlic cloves mined
- 1 cup sugar snap pea pods
- 1c up sliced fresh mushrooms (3 oz)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices (2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
- In small bowl, mix teriyaki glaze, orange juice concentrate and orange peel. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Add chicken to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill. Place grill basket (grill âwokâ) over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken in grill basket and add garlic.
- Cover and grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, shaking basket or stirring chicken occasionally, until chicken is brown.
- Add remaining ingredients to grill basket. Cover and grill 6 to 8 minutes, shaking basket or stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink in center. Add 2 tablespoons reserved marinade; stir to coat vegetables and chicken. Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 310g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 182||32%|
|Total Fat 20.22g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.34g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.32g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|