Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 2 ripe avocados cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 oranges, segmented, reserving any juice
- 1 grapefruit, segmented, reserving any juice
- 3 oz baby rocket leaves or butter lettuce leaves torn
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the avocado, orange and grapefruit in a serving bowl and toss gently with the lettuce leaves.
- In a separate bowl, place the orange rind and reserved juices, oil, vinegar, mustard, and sugar. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper (about 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper) and whisk together. Pour over the salad, covering all the leaves and fruit.
- Sprinkle with the chopped mint and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 101g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 186||87%|
|Total Fat 20.89g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2.94g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.07g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|