Cost per serving $0.94 view details
- 4 x large duck breasts salt pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grnd cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. fine sugar For the Sauce
- 1 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 3 x cloves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Mix the cinnamon and the sugar. Score the fat of the duck breast and season with salt and pepper. Spread the cinnamon sugar over the top and press into the fat. Set aside in the fridge to marinate for 4 to 12 hrs.
- Sear the duck breast in a non-stick pan over a medium heat till the fat has rendered and the skin is crispy, about 4 min. Transfer the duck breasts to the oven to finish cooking for about 7 min. Remove the breasts from the oven and set aside in a hot place to rest for a couple of min before slicing very thinly.
- Serve with wild mushroom risotto, baby bok choy and carrots.
- Preparation time is 40 min plus overnight marinating time
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.29g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|