Cost per recipe $6.81 view details
- 1 x (18-oz) package of white cake mix
- 1 x (3-oz) package of instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp butter flavoring
- 4 x Large eggs
- Â Â Mix all above together on high speed of mixer for 8 min.
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. regular sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. minced nuts ("Pecans are good")
- Mix cinnamon, brown sugar, regular sugar and nuts together in small bowl.
- Grease 11 x 17 pan and spread with half of cake mix and half sugar-nut mix.
- Repeat with remaining halves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- While cake is baking, mix together:1 1/2 c. confectioners sugar3 Tbsp. milk1 tsp. vanilla1 tsp. butter flavoring
- Drizzle over hot cake
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1596g|
|Calories from Fat 3034||47%|
|Total Fat 348.76g||436%|
|Saturated Fat 41.77g||167%|
|Trans Fat 4.22g|
|Total Carbs 780.56g||208%|
|Dietary Fiber 28.4g||95%|