Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 1 c. Plus 2 Tb. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. Light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. Granulated sugar
- 1 lrg Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 9 ounce White chocolate with Almonds coarsley minced
- 1 c. Macadamia nuts coarsely minced
- Position two racks in top and bottom thirds of the oven and preheat to 375F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, using a hand-held mixer set at medium speed, cream butter with the sugars for 2 to 3 min, till light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Reduce speed and beat in the flour mix till just combined. Stir in the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Using 1 Tbsp.. dough, roll dough into a ball between the palms of your hands.
- Place the ball on the cookie sheet, leaving 1 inch between the cookies.
- Repeat for each cookie. With moistened palm, slightly flatten the cookies.
- Bake 9-12 min, till lightly golden brown. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and cold completely.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 25g|
|Recipe makes 30 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||50%|
|Total Fat 7.06g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.82g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.1g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|